How to Return to English Speaking Practice After Some Time Away
You might be wondering how to return to speaking English practice and maintain your fluency after taking some time away. Life happens! But I’ve found it’s really not too hard with the right strategies in place for you personally, like these three steps:
1) Plan before hand- know what level of spoken or written language is required by work/school so that when necessary (or often), one doesn’t feel overwhelmed trying start off slow again;
2) Keep engaging materials handy at home if possible–anything from movies/tv shows online via streaming services such as Netflix DVD Rentals etc.;
3) Next, make a study plan!
More Tips for Getting Back into English Fluency
Moreover, there are so many things you can do to get back into speaking English with fluency, ease and confidence!
1. Practice speaking English with people who are native speakers
2. Read books in English and watch movies in English
3. Join an online course to help you learn the basics of the language
4. Sign up for a free trial on Skype so that you can practice your conversation skills with someone from another country
5. Consider taking a class or attending meetups where there are plenty of other people learning how to speak fluent English again too!
6. Use resources like Duolingo, Memrise, and Babbel to help refresh your memory about grammar rules and vocabulary words
In summary, after a few months away from publishing English lessons, I was reminded of how important it is to keep up your practice. So here’s what you can do: If life happens and we don’t always have time for practicing our languages (or any other skills), there’s no shame in using refresher courses or apps! It will help get those techniques back in place before resuming daily use again like never skip sessions ever again!
If you’re struggling to stay motivated to improve your English, then you should watch this lesson next: https://gonaturalenglish.com/motivated/
For more videos: Go Natural English YT