Learn English for Free with These Online English Learning Resources
Videos and YouTube Channels
- Go Natural English – will help you speak English like a native, with real English conversation and listening practice. Here you’ll finally learn American English with a focus on English speaking skills. Unlock the English speaking world and finally understand English conversation.
- EngVid – start learning English right now with 1000+ free videos covering English grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, accent, slang, phrasal verbs, idioms, culture, IELTS, TOEFL, business English, and more.
- TED Talks – the TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less).
- Rachel’s English – is your online American English pronunciation resource. All videos have closed captioning to help non-native speakers understand. New videos added every week!
- Espresso English – will help you to learn English fast, even if you don’t have time!
- MmmEnglish – the channel is about helping you to build the skills and confidence you need to speak in English and have great conversations.
- English with Lucy – learn beautiful British English for free on Youtube with English teacher Lucy Bella Earl.
- Speak English with Vanessa – speak English naturally, confidently, and fluently with Vanessa.
- JenniferESL – will help you communicate more confidently and effectively in English.
- EnglishAnyone – helps English learners who struggle to speak finally become confident, fluent English speakers!
- FluencyMC – will help you get English speaking practice with fun and effective songs!
- EnglishClass101 – the fastest, easiest, and most fun way to learn English, which will help you to start speaking English in minutes with audio and video lessons.
- Papa Teach Me – there is a lot of fun and free English classes!
- ToFluency – will help you improve your English, especially, your speaking and listening.
- Duolingo – is a fun way to learn English and 37 other languages! Study with their games and language building activities in your free time, from anywhere! It’s 100% free to download the app and start learning now.
Audio and Podcasts
- The Go Natural English Podcast – helps you improve your English listening skills and fluency. The podcast will benefit intermediate to advanced learners most. Your English will benefit from language learning strategies that work, vocabulary and idioms, expressions, and phrasal verbs and how to make small talk and real conversation in American English.
- Breaking News English – 2,918 Free English News Lessons in 7 Levels.
- ELLLO – students and teachers can access over 2000 free listening lessons that feature natural English conversations with speakers from all over the world.
- Randall’s ESL Listening Lab – free lessons and tips for students around the world since 1998.
- Real Life English – with hundreds of episodes, accelerate your English fluency with these casual, but very informative conversations between native English teachers and speakers.
- Voice of America News Listening – is VOA’s multimedia source of news and information for millions of English learners worldwide.
- Business English Pod – learn business English conversation and listening skills, vocabulary, idioms, and more with effective business English lessons on everything from meetings, presentations, negotiations to sales, job interviews and finance.
- British Council English Listening – you can find activities to practice your listening skills. Listening will help you to improve your understanding of the language and your pronunciation.
- Listen a Minute – even one minute per day can help you to achieve your goal in learning English!
- The English We Speak – every week, we look at a different everyday English phrase or piece of slang in this fun three-minute program. From BBC World Service
Live Online Tutoring and Language Exchanges
- Cambly – Get your first 15-minute lesson for free!
- iTalki – Get $10 in iTalki credits free after you pay for your first lesson.
- Lingoda – Get up to 100% of your tuition refunded when you successfully complete a Language Sprint or Marathon event. Use coupon code NATURAL10 for a 20€ discount on all monthly subscription packages!
Websites and Blogs
- Go Natural English – is the best place for learning English online. Here, we offer online courses and coaching that will help you learn English and improve your English skills in speaking and writing.
- Deep English – will give you the tools to become a confident English speaker.
- Espresso English – will help to improve every area of your English skills, including speaking, vocabulary, grammar, reading, listening, pronunciation, phrasal verbs, idioms, and more.
- To Fluency – free English lessons: learn English with their advice, grammar lessons, and speaking tips.
- English Teacher Melanie – helping English learners move from the classroom into the real world!
- MyEnglishTeacher.eu – help you to become proficient in English with quizzes, lessons, dialogues, and more.
- Learn American English Online – has helped students worldwide improve English grammar and vocabulary skills since 2003.
- Basic English Speaking – daily English Conversation Practice.
- One Minute English – teach English and recommend the best English classes, courses, and ways to learn English.
- FluentU – content that’s fun, timely, and ideal for English learners.
- PhraseMix – phrases, lessons, audios, and books for everyone, who is learning English.
- English with Jo – hundreds of downloadable English topics & quizzes including Grammar, Vocabulary, Spelling, Reading, Writing, and more.
- English with a Twist – practical tips to help you become your confident self when communicating in English.
Social Media – Facebook
- Go Natural English
- BBC Learning English
- American English at State
- ABA English
- Learn English Through Story
Social Media – Instagram
- Go Natural English
- BBC Learning English
- Cambridge English
- In English with Love
- To Fluency
- English Vocabulary
- Idiom Land
- English with Nab
- Pronunciation with Emma
- Oxford House Barcelona
Exercises and Tests
- ExamEnglish.com – the website is for people studying for an English language exam.
- Learn English Feel Good – a good place to practice and improve your knowledge of English grammar.
- IELTS Podcast Sample Questions – basic structure for IELTS Writing Task 2 in the IELTS Exam
- Magoosh Practice IELTS tests – it’s a great idea to practice for the exam using full-length tests.
- Cambridge Assessment General English and Business English tests – effective, well-structured, quick, free online test.
- Oxford English Tests – will help you to identify your level of English.
Forums and Communities
- Reddit English Learning – the right place for learning English with questions and answers.
- Englishforums.com – the web’s largest “Learn English” Q & A Community.
- English Baby – online English lessons feature real English conversations about popular culture.
- Lang-8 – the community of native speakers supports your language learning
- Using English – online discussion forums are the perfect place to quickly get help learning English.
🤓 Perfect your English with an app – I suggest you try Rocket Languages: https://bit.ly/3vcA3CL