It’s really hard to improve your English skills if you live in a country where nobody speaks English since there’s no one for you to talk with using the language.
In this video, Gabby will help us find a way to improve our English in a non-English-speaking-country.
- First, find locals who do speak English.
- Meet people who shared the interest with you to get a deeper connection and not just to learn English.
- Go online and find a language exchange partner.
- Invest time in taking lessons online.
- Practice with yourself by speaking out loud to yourself and record it. That way you can assess your weakness and improve them.
- Sing English songs. Learn an English song, know the lyrics and tune and sing it to yourself or to others.
By using these tips, you will be able to develop your English skills whether you’re in a non-English-speaking-country or not.
Photo Credit: Mary St George
Exposure to English & the right method of learning are keys to fluency
[button style=”btn-warning btn-lg” type=”link” target=”true” title=”Join Fluent in 15″ link=”https://gonaturalenglish.com/premiumgne”]
To be fluent, you must speak!
Try your first premium 1-to-1 live online tutoring lesson with a qualified native English speaker teacher at Verbling.
Get FREE English fluency tips
in your EMAIL
Learning English can be easy! Start here and then check your email!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.